Become part de a friendly and open-minded team de the QESTIT Group, that welcomes diversity as well as creativity et rewards proactive and intelligent employees.
We are Europe’s QA specialists in sensible high quality demand industries. We emerged from the experts for software testing and quality assurance: acial and QCENTRIS. With 750 consultants, spread over 7 countries, nearshore services and a training center, the group offers a wide range of services (including test services, test automation et test strategy audit) as well as an extensive know-how in the field de software testing et quality assurance.
We are proud to be an employer with equal opportunities. We support inclusion et welcome diversity as an essential source de strength de our global team. We offer you the best prospects for a varied job with plenty de creative freedom. Take the next step in your career journey with us, a future-proof company, located in Le Caire!
- Create Manual test cases according to project test plans
- Execute (Manual/Automated) Test Cases according to the project test plans
- Maintain, analyze and enhance test cases in order to meet the overall project test objectives
- Create test protocols
- Maintain test data required for test execution
- Participate in business and functional requirements analysis.
- Identify ambiguous requirements
- Detect and submit defects
- Report daily and weekly test activities
- Manage on-going communication with his/her colleagues inside the testing team
- University degree (Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred)
- Knowledge of Automation Skills (Selenium, Cucumber, Soapui, Jenkins, Postman…)
- 0-3 years of experience
- Fluency in German is a must
- Communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight schedules
- Ability to travel and join projects abroad
- 5 working days per week (40 - 42 working hours according to the Egyptian labor law)
- Flexible working hours according to customer rules and regulations
- Friday & Saturday as weekend (can be switched to Saturday and Sunday as per project needs)
Have we sparked your interest?
Apply directly and send us your CV, salary expectation as well as your earliest entry date to Hr.email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!