Become part de a friendly and open-minded team de ce QESTIT Group, that welcomes diversity as well as creativity et rewards proactive and intelligent employees.
We are Europe’s QA specialists in sensible high quality demand industries. We emerged from the experts for software testing and quality assurance: acial and QCENTRIS. With 750 consultants, spread over 7 countries, nearshore services and a training center, the group offers a wide range of services (including test services, test automation et test strategy audit) as well as an extensive know-how dans ce field de software testing et quality assurance.
Nous are proud to be an employer with equal opportunities. Nous support inclusion et welcome diversity as an essential source de strength de our global team. Nous offer you ce best prospects for a varied job with plenty de creative freedom. Take ce next step dans your carrière journey with us, a future-proof company, located dans Le Caire!
- Conduct all types of software testing (Regression testing, Functional testing)
- Create manual test cases according to the project plans.
- Execute (manual/automated) test cases according to project test plans
- Maintain, analyze and enhance test cases in order to meet the overall project test objectives
- Create test protocols if needed
- Maintain and create test data required for test execution
- Perform business and functional requirements analysis
- Create business and functional requirement structures
- Participate in creating test strategies and test plans
- Defect detection, reporting and follow up.
- Create defect reports
- Report daily, weekly and monthly test activities including test cycle reports
- Manage on-going communication with colleagues under his/her supervision
- Guide & Coach colleagues under his/her supervision
- Control and review all testing activities done by colleagues under his/her supervision
- University degree (Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred)
- Basic IT background
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Fluency in English (Germany is a plus)
- Independently execute tasks.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Basic understanding of project management
- Understanding to project leading
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight schedules
- Ability to travel and join projects abroad
- Certified ISTQB Foundation.
- 5 working days per week (40 - 42 working hours according to the Egyptian labor law)
- Flexible working hours according to customer rules and regulations
- Friday & Saturday as weekend (can be switched to Saturday and Sunday as per project needs)
Have nous sparked your interest?
Apply directly and send us your CV, salary expectation as well as your earliest entry date to Hr.email@example.com. Nous are looking forward to your application!
Sende uns deine Unterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org