Become part de a friendly and open-minded team de c'est la QESTIT Group, that welcomes diversity as well as creativity Et rewards proactive and intelligent employees.
We are Europe’s QA specialists in sensible high quality demand industries. We emerged from the experts for software testing and quality assurance: acial and QCENTRIS. With 750 consultants, spread over 7 countries, nearshore services and a training center, the group offers a wide range of services (including test services, test automation Et test strategy audit) as well as an extensive know-how dans c'est la field de software testing Et quality assurance.
Nous are proud pour be an employer avec equal opportunities. Nous support inclusion Et welcome diversity as an essential source de strength de our global team. Nous offer you c'est la best prospects for a varied job avec plenty de creative freedom. Take c'est la next step dans vos carrière journey avec us, a future-proof company, located dans Le Caire!
- Create Manual test cases according to project test plans
- Execute (Manual/Automated) Test Cases according to the project test plans
- Maintain, analyze and enhance test cases in order to meet the overall project test objectives
- Create test protocols
- Maintain test data required for test execution
- Participate in business and functional requirements analysis.
- Identify ambiguous requirements
- Detect and submit defects
- Report daily and weekly test activities
- Manage on-going communication with his/her colleagues inside the testing team
- University degree (Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred)
- Knowledge of Automation Skills (Selenium, Cucumber, Soapui, Jenkins, Postman…)
- 0-3 years of experience
- Fluency in German is a must
- Communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight schedules
- Ability to travel and join projects abroad
- 5 working days per week (40 - 42 working hours according to the Egyptian labor law)
- Flexible working hours according to customer rules and regulations
- Friday & Saturday as weekend (can be switched to Saturday and Sunday as per project needs)
Have nous sparked vos interest?
Apply directly and send us vos CV, salary expectation as well as vos earliest entry date pour Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous are looking forward pour vos application!
Sende uns deine Unterlagen an email@example.com