Become part of a friendly and open-minded team of the QESTIT Group, that welcomes diversity as well as creativity and rewards proactive and intelligent employees.
We are Europe’s QA specialists in sensible high quality demand industries. We emerged from the experts for software testing and quality assurance: acial and QCENTRIS. With 750 consultants, spread over 7 countries, nearshore services and a training center, the group offers a wide range of services (including test services, test automation and test strategy audit) as well as an extensive know-how in the field of software testing and quality assurance.
We are proud to be an employer with equal opportunities. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength of our global team. We offer you the best prospects for a varied job with plenty of creative freedom. Take the next step in your career journey with us, a future-proof company, located in Cairo!
- Conduct all types of software testing (Regression testing, Functional testing)
- Create test strategies and Master test plans
- Build business and functional requirement documents
- Manage on-going communication with customers
- Create test-end reports and UAT reports
- Ensure that all deadlines are to be met and all requirements within the test plan are to be covered
- Monitoring and coaching colleagues under his/her supervision
- Conduct trainings and courses for colleagues in QESTIT
- Provide QESTIT with ideas and suggestions:
- how to enhance its work environment internally in-house
- how to improve its work approaches, methodologies and techniques.
- Implement new ideas or solutions to be added to the company assets.
- University degree (Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred)
- IT Background
- 6 - 10 years of experience
- Fluency in English (Germany is a plus)
- High maturity level.
- Good and proven problem solving skills
- Good and proven time management Skills
- Good and proven Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Good and proven analytical skills
- Good understanding of project management
- Proven Project Leading skills/abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight schedules
- Ability to travel and join projects abroad.
- Certified ISTQB Foundation Level.
- Certified ISTQB Test analyst level.
- Certified IREP.
- 5 working days per week (40 - 42 working hours according to the Egyptian labor law)
- Flexible working hours according to customer rules and regulations
- Friday & Saturday as weekend (can be switched to Saturday and Sunday as per project needs)
Have we sparked your interest?
Apply directly and send us your CV, salary expectation as well as your earliest entry date to Hr.email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!