Become part of a friendly and open-minded team of the QESTIT Group, that welcomes diversity as well as creativity and rewards proactive and intelligent employees.
We are Europe’s QA specialists in sensible high quality demand industries. We emerged from the experts for software testing and quality assurance: acial and QCENTRIS. With 750 consultants, spread over 7 countries, nearshore services and a training center, the group offers a wide range of services (including test services, test automation and test strategy audit) as well as an extensive know-how in the field of software testing and quality assurance.
We are proud to be an employer with equal opportunities. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength of our global team. We offer you the best prospects for a varied job with plenty of creative freedom. Take the next step in your career journey with us, a future-proof company, located in Cairo!
- Conduct all types of software testing (Regression testing, Functional testing)
- Create manual test cases according to the project plans.
- Execute (manual/automated) test cases according to project test plans
- Maintain, analyze and enhance test cases in order to meet the overall project test objectives
- Create test protocols if needed
- Maintain and create test data required for test execution
- Perform business and functional requirements analysis
- Create business and functional requirement structures
- Participate in creating test strategies and test plans
- Defect detection, reporting and follow up.
- Create defect reports
- Report daily, weekly and monthly test activities including test cycle reports
- Manage on-going communication with colleagues under his/her supervision
- Guide & Coach colleagues under his/her supervision
- Control and review all testing activities done by colleagues under his/her supervision
- University degree (Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred)
- Basic IT background
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Fluency in English (Germany is a plus)
- Independently execute tasks.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Basic understanding of project management
- Understanding to project leading
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight schedules
- Ability to travel and join projects abroad
- Certified ISTQB Foundation.
- 5 working days per week (40 - 42 working hours according to the Egyptian labor law)
- Flexible working hours according to customer rules and regulations
- Friday & Saturday as weekend (can be switched to Saturday and Sunday as per project needs)
Have we sparked your interest?
Apply directly and send us your CV, salary expectation as well as your earliest entry date to Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!
Sende uns deine Unterlagen an email@example.com